We’re looking for high-energy, motivated individuals who want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the nation! We want our teammates to crave growth and success, to love connecting with others, and to strive to be the best. If this sounds like you, keep reading…
Our culture is deeply entrepreneurial. Each Trident Transport employee is encouraged and expected to bring big dreams, big insights, big culture, and big ambitions to our open concept offices each day.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Communicate Trident Transport’s service capabilities and competitive advantage to businesses with transportation needs
- Build, develop and foster a network of relationships through warm leads and brand outreach to create new opportunities and drive revenue for Trident Transport
- Prospect, cold calling and outreach to target list of businesses
- Work with current Trident Transport customers to develop growth
- Use our vast network of carriers to connect your customers with the best carrier to get their freight moved quickly and safely
Your Strengths include:
- Relationship development
- Strong written and verbal ability
- Positive and energetic
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Strong presentation skills
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Talking and selling
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environments
- Problem solving
- Experience in sales a plus
- Experience in logistics/transportation a plus
- Experience in customer service a plus
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions : Sales, Account Management, Customer Service
We are relationship builders, problem solvers, talkers, and motivated humans who are constantly striving to enhance our industry leading-work. We have fun taking work seriously. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical benefits, dental, vision, and short-term and long-term disability plans, company contributed retirement plan, flexible time off policy, including an open vacation policy and a strong, collaborative, positive company culture which we expect you will contribute to. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We’re heavy on perks, with purpose.
Office Style: We get it. Sometimes you need to unplug at work and take a breather. Play a game of ping pong. Try to beat the high score on Golden Tee (or try out our other arcade games). Chill out in the lounge room or snag a snack from the fully stocked snack bar.
Learning & Development: We offer training and provide the tools and resources you need to excel in your position. As a Chamber of Commerce member, you’ll have access to several professional & personal development seminars & events.
Flex Time: We don’t limit your time away from work. It’s important to us that our employees spend time with their family and friends, get healthy, take a vacation, or just recharge. Our unlimited vacation policy allows you do to just that. We’re also closed for all major holidays and use a “ghost team” to maintain operations.
Community Involvement: Social responsibility is extra important to us. We donate our time and resources to our company charities at least once a month. We also get involved with other big community events like, sports leagues, charity events, summer camps, etc.
Build your career here. With unlimited growth potential and a clear path of promotion, you can set your bar high. We offer competitive pay, including a base salary plus uncapped commission earning potential.
Issues? Call Human Resources at (855) 283-1934 Ext. 119