WHO WE ARE
Trident Transport is a freight broker & logistics provider specialized in brokering and handling freight. Solving problems and helping our customers is what we do best.
We are here to help. Anytime. Anywhere. No Matter What.
INC. 5000 has recognized Trident as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for three years in a row and we were ranked in the top 500 for back to back years. Our unrivaled work environment has been highlighted many times and gathered multiple awards, including “Best of the Best – Places to Work.”
WHAT WE OFFER
– A modern office in downtown Chattanooga.
– Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability.
– Retirement Plan (401K) with company match.
– Unlimited vacation policy in addition to 6 personal days and paid holidays.
– Office games, snacks, catered lunches, and more.
– Creating and issuing invoices to customers
– Audit incoming invoices and documentation from carriers
– Processing credit memos
– Follow up on missing documentation and unbilled orders
– Answer phone and respond to carrier payment inquiries
– High School Diploma
– Previous experience as a billing specialist or similar role
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel
– Strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills
– Strong attention to detail
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the employee. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee. The employee may be asked to perform other duties as required and the responsibilities of the position may change.
QUESTIONS OR ISSUES?
Call Human Resources at (423) 805-3705 x274.