WHO WE ARE
Trident Transport is a freight broker & logistics provider specialized in brokering and handling freight. Solving problems and helping our customers is what we do best.
We are here to help. Anytime. Anywhere. No Matter What.
INC. 5000 has recognized Trident as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for three years in a row and we were ranked in the top 500 for back to back years. Our unrivaled work environment has been highlighted many times and gathered multiple awards, including “Best of the Best – Places to Work.”
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Enter new customer details into the customer profile within the company’s Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Investigate new customer credit standing to determine and establish credit limits
- Create and carry out various weekly reports as determined by the Credit & Collections Manager and CFO
- Monitor all accounts to ensure timely payment; communicate and recommend appropriate action to Credit & Collections Manager
- Use Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) to determine credit limits upon request
- Investigate and attempt to resolve all relative customer related issues
- Daily review and communication for all past-due accounts
- Maintain all account documentation within the TMS
- Complete all vendor profile requests for potential customers
- Reconcile necessary payments received without proper documentation against outstanding balances
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in Accounts Receivable and / or Credit and Collections
- Strong understanding of financial statements, credit and collections metrics, and benchmarks
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a TMS and / or D&B is a plus, but is not a requirement.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Trident Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status. Learn more about us at https://tridenttransport.com/about/
QUESTIONS OR ISSUES?
Call Human Resources at (423) 805-3705 x195