Trident Transport, LLC, voted the #1 fastest growing company in Chattanooga, TN, is a Third-Party Logistics company headquartered in the heart of the city.
We are currently seeking a full-time Human Resources Director who will be based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Chattanooga, TN. The successful candidate for this role will have the responsibilities and qualifications as summarized below:
- Overseeing all aspects of Human Resources for the company.
- Keeping up to date with all documentation requirements.
- Being the first face for new employees and assisting them with all paperwork.
- Setting up all new employees in our system and preparing them for payroll.
- Review and update Employee Handbook to Trident standards.
- Maintaining all official employee files.
- Attend all quality control meetings.
- Have or gain a core understanding of the transportation industry.
- Assist the company in recruiting top notch talent.
- Assist Trident in maintaining a high quality benefits package.
- Continue to create and administer employee training programs.
- 10 years previous experience as a Human Resources Director.
- Strong understanding of content payroll accounting systems.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
Trident Transport’s EEO StatementParagraph
An Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status.