WHO WE ARE
Trident Transport is a freight broker & logistics provider specialized in brokering and handling freight. Solving problems and helping our customers is what we do best.
We are here to help. Anytime. Anywhere. No Matter What.
INC. 5000 has recognized Trident as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for three years in a row and we were ranked in the top 500 for back to back years. Our unrivaled work environment has been highlighted many times and gathered multiple awards, including “Best of the Best – Places to Work.”
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager with experience from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing, testing and hiring great employees. A successful TA Manager will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks, internet-based job sites and employee referrals. Our ideal candidate holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, testing, and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Manager are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate sources
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Test candidates for top attributes and personalities
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience in Talent Acquisition
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS) as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as
strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Trident Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Learn more about us at https://tridenttransport.com/about/
QUESTIONS OR ISSUES?
Call Human Resources at (423) 805-3705 x119.